File a Crash Report
If you have been involved in an accident, and need to file a crash report, please read and follow the below instructions:
1. Be sure that the accident occurred within the geographical boundaries of Franklin Township. You may not file a report with the Franklin Township Police Department that did not occur within the township limits. If your accident occurred within another jurisdiction, you must contact that jurisdiction to file the report. If you are not sure, call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number at 614-525-3333.
2. The form you are requesting is in .pdf format. In order to print a copy of the form you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
3. Open and print the Crash Report Instruction Pages: Instructions – Click Here
4. Open and print the Crash Report Pages: Crash Report – Click Here
5. Follow the instructions on the Instruction Sheet, complete the crash report.
You may either bring the report into the Administration Office, email the report to email@example.com or mail it to the following address:
2193 Frank Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43223
Please move the vehicles off the roadway if you are causing a hazard.